UKIS Used Machinery, Parts and Accessories.
The Dylight is a compact, smaller cousin of the Dymond X-ray range, the Dylight is a plug-and-play system that delivers the high levels of sensitivity expected from an X-ray system, but in a much smaller package. At only one metre long, it will fit into the same space as most metal detectors. Highly suitable and cost-effective for the ready meal industry.
The X-ray inspection system Dylight guarantees extremely high levels of safety for your packaged food. This true ‘Plug and Play’ solution combines all functions in one compact unit.
- Extremely compact design
- Plug and Play: All functions in one unit
- It takes up only one metre of
- space in your production line
- Complete with separator and
- run-off container
- Maximum product safety thanks
- to the highest degree of detection
- Intuitive, time-saving operation Easy installation and integration
- into networks
Product quality and safety for small packaged food
- Dylight reliably detects metal, stone, plastic, bone and glass foreign objects and reliably excludes imperfect or contaminated products.
- Increase operating time with Dylight: The intuitive user interface reduces operating errors to a minimum. New products can be configured quickly and conveniently.
- All the functions you require — including a blower for separation and a run-off container — are combined in one compact unit that takes up a width of just one metre exactly in your production line
- The X-ray inspection system Dylight can be integrated into any network via SPC@Enterprise, OPC-UA, ModBus and Ethernet.
Extremely high levels of product safety in even the tightest of spaces
With the X-ray inspection system Dylight, Minebea Intec is offering a ‘Plug and Play’ product which is ideal for integration into existing production environments thanks to its reduced size. The system is perfectly suited for the inspection of small and light foodstuffs, such as snacks, energy bars, sweets and crisps. The system boasts a high level of efficiency. and saves valuable space on your production line thanks to its compact design.
- Various additional options
- Remote control
- Acoustic signal emitter
- Extended warranties
- Service contracts
- Bar code reader
65 kV 1 mA
0.8 mm (standard), 0.4 (optional)
|Belt speed range||
10 to 49 m/min (with drum motor)
SIL 3 Category IV PL e, magnetic
+5° to 35°C
Air cooling IP 54
|Relative air humidity||
20% to 90%, no condensation
5.5 to 6.9 bar
FDA CFR 21 part 1020.40
|International protection class||
IP 54 (complete system), IP 65 (in detection area)
230 VAC ± 10% 50/60 Hz (standard) / 190 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz (optional)
800 mm (+200 mm)
German, English, Italian, French, Polish, Spanish, Hungarian (Chinese and Korean on request)
Units 5 & 6
Northants NN10 6BP