UKIS Used Machinery, Parts and Accessories.
Dymond X-ray Range
Developed specifically for the food industry, the Dymond X-ray raises the bar in X-ray inspection technology. Delivering high sensitivity with low power consumption the unit provides unparalleled accuracy and reliability. The user interface is icon-based which means that products can easily be set up or adjusted by line operators without special training or previous X-ray knowledge and without the involvement of an engineer. Available in a range of sizes for different applications.
Dymond – Inline inspection and integration into your networks
All of the Dymond series X-ray inspection devices guarantee reliable vertical inspection. Foreign objects made from metal, glass, stone, bone and various plastics are detected inside food packaging and eliminated from the production line. A broad range of standard functions also ensure product integrity and quality, for example through
- Control: 15″ colour touchscreen interface – all models
- Belt speed: 10 to 49 m/min (standard) | Up to 73 m/min (optional) – all models
- Conveyor height: 800 – 999mm – all models
- Radiation safety: FDA CFR 21 part 1020,40 – all models
- X-ray power: Dymond 40 & 80: 70 kV; 1.4 mA Dymond 120: 80 kV; 2mA Dymond 160: 90 kV; 3.5 mA
- High detection sensitivity
- Simple maintenance and cleaning
- Ensures product safety with virtual testing and parallel image processing
- Meets and surpasses a comprehensive range of environmental and hygiene regulations
- Outstanding detection performance while ensuring maximum line speeds
- Multi-lane solutions for up to eight lines through one detector
- Integrated network compatibility, allowing remote access by for quick fault diagnosis and support
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Unit 15, Hercules Way
Farnborough Aerospace Centre
Hampshire GU14 6UU
Tel: 01252 510565
Units 5 & 6
Northants NN10 6BP
There are no reviews yet.