UKIS Used Machinery, Parts and Accessories.
Yamato X-ray YX20
The Yamato Xray YX20 represents the most innovative offering in the field of automatic inspection.
Approved inspection suppliers and compliant to BRC, Tesco and M&S standards, the Yamato Xray YX20 series is our most sought-after and adaptable system with a wide range of capabilities.
Superior contaminant identification is achieved using Yamato’s exclusive capabilities for high-sensitivity imaging thanks to our expertise in low-energy technology.
Yamato’s Xray YX20 combines advanced linear array technology with inspection algorithms proven for the most difficult inspections.
- Low cost of ownership
- Adaptable ergonomic design
- Inspects wide product range including bulk flow
- Hygienic design, up to FMSA standard
- Quick and easy wash-down
- Easy user interface and controls
- 24-hour worldwide system support
- Contaminant detection (metal, stone, glass, bone and certain plastics).
- Scanningformass, missing or broken products.
- Detecting packing voids.
- Isolating reject based on contamination or check-weigh non-conformities.
- Flexible layout
- Available in curtainless configurations
- Binless, single or double reject bin options
- Integrated checkweigher option
- Seal verification option
- Standard and IP69K design
Units 5 & 6
Northants NN10 6BP